We are told in scripture that we are to not only make scripture a part of our daily lives, but that we are encouraged to display it in our homes. Deuteronomy 6:5-9 reads “Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.” Here is an opportunity to do just that!
SHOP NOW FOR ALL VINYL WALL SCRIPTURE!
Don't see what you're looking for? Make your own with our Custom Wall Vinyl Option! Click Here to learn how.
203.834.0356 or 866.834.0356
You've found the right online Christian Gift store to obtain decorative wall letters and wall art that reflect the Light of the World!. Allow the Living Word to permeate your home; to encourage and uplift those who set eyes upon it. It's a fast and easy way to get that hand painted look at a fraction of the cost and time on walls, tiles, mirrors and more. We offer pre-pasted, pre-spaced transfer wall lettering and decorative wall art. Christian Gifts Place offers vinyl wall letters that can be applied to painted walls, most wallpapers, windows, mirrors, ceramic tile, wood almost any smooth to semi-smooth surface. They are easy to apply and remove.
- No more paint and stencils. No more smudge marks. Clear, straight wall lettering that looks like it took you days to paint.
- Transfer wall letters give you the hand-painted look ... instantly!
- Wonderful alternative to wooden letters and letter stencils.
- Pre-spaced and easy to apply
- Our wall letters, words, phrases and scripture are made of semi-permanent vinyl material and can be used in place of artwork on the walls. Our vinyl scripture can be applied virtually anywhere to provide the look of hand painted, professional lettering without the expense and time.
See Application and Removal instructions below.
THE FOLLOWING IS ONLY A SMALL PORTION OF THE VINYLS WE OFFER. CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE!
- First clean the area of the wall with soapy water and dry well before proceeding.
- Attach two (or more) pieces of masking tape along the top edge of the graphic.
- Use the temporary tape to fasten the graphic to the wall in the location you have chosen (a level may be helpful).
- Use a credit card or something similar to burnish the entire graphic. This ensures good contact between the vinyl and the transfer tape.
- Flip the graphic up, using the tape as a hinge.
- Peel off the backer paper.
- Hold the transfer tape at the bottom corners and hinge the graphic back down.
- Use your hand to gently smooth it against the wall.
- Use a credit card or something similar to burnish the graphic again, this time to promote adhesion between the graphic and the wall.
- Slowly peel the transfer tape and tape hinges off.
Use a hair dryer to soften the adhesive before pulling it off the wall.
Ready to Order? Call us at